Welcome to the Project.net Open Source Community
Welcome to the Project.net Open Source Project
Project.net is a collaborative project execution application. It helps mid-size to large companies maximize the performance of their diverse portfolio of projects by improving the productivity of knowledge workers and decreasing time to market, while reducing costs.
Project.net's software addresses the needs of all corporate and project stakeholders - executives, portfolio managers, project managers, and team members - for current and accurate information on the status of important projects and the performance of distributed project teams. The Project.net application is a scalable, customizable Web-based product that facilitates project management, collaboration and execution across the enterprise.
Project.net is free to use, but services such as support, customization and maintenance are available from Project.net Inc. as well. In addition, we have several hosted solutions to offer. Please go to www.project.net for more information.
- Project.net 9.4 is currently available to customers with Support contracts.
- Make sure to look at 9.4 Features
- For Open Source users Project.net 9.2.5 is available from Downloads Page as a Custom Installation package (suitable for existing Oracle or Tomcat servers).
- Help pages, the User Guide and Administrator Manual are at Project.net On-line Documentation. Also, make sure to visit the Project.net User Forums for discussions about Project.net there.
- We also have a very helpful Project.net FAQ
- Using Project.net
- On-line Documentation
- Download installation packages or source code
- Installation instructions are listed in the next section
- Development Roadmap
- Peer-to-Peer support forums: http://forums.project.net
- Project.net Open Source home page has general information about this project.
Installing & Configuring Project.net
- The latest Open Source release and beta installation packages can be found on SourceForge.net.
- Installation instructions
- Instructions to back up a production system
- Options for Customizing and Branding Project.net
- How to Configure Project.net for an LDAP Server
- How to Change the Hostname of a Project.net Installation
- How to Move a Project.net Server from One Server to Another
- Download source code
- The source trunk is now available as the most current development.
- The 9.2.0 source tag is now available as the most current release.
- Developer Guides
- Development Roadmap
- 9.4.1 is the current release for those with Support Contracts
- 9.2.5 is the current Open Source installation package
- Release History